To customize the My Profile tab, and allow volunteers access (or not) to different parts of their profile,
- Go to the Web Terminal pane in MSP
- Click on "Web Terminal settings..."
- Click on Profile Changes
- Now you will see a list of area volunteers can access: General Info, Ministries, Service Preferences, Serving Frequency, Can't serve Times, and Notes
- Click on the area you do or do not want the volunteers to be able to see and change
- Use the box that reads "Allow volunteers to view and request changes to their [permission]" to check it if you do want the volunteer to have access, or uncheck it if you do not
- Click OK
- Click Commit Changes
Note: We do not recommend allowing volunteers to change their preferred serving frequency, as doing so can can disrupt the normal distribution and hamper the auto-scheduler.