A volunteer can be removed from automatic emails in one of two ways:
From the Volunteer Profile:
- Go to the Volunteer pane
- Select the volunteer from the list and edit the volunteer
- Next to their email address, click the arrow button
- You will see several options here:
- Click on "Send automatic email reminders" to remove the check mark next to it and the volunteer will no longer receive email reminders.
- Click on "Send swap request emails" to remove the check mark next to it and the volunteer will no longer receive swap request emails.
From the Web Terminal Settings
- Go to the Web Terminal pane
- Click on Web Terminal Settings
- Choose the following depending on the type of email they no longer want to receive:
- Swap Request emails: Go to Swap Requests and choose "But don't send swap request emails to | these volunteers"
- Auto Reminders: Go to Auto Reminders and choose "Don't send automatic email reminders to | these volunteers"
- When the list of volunteers appears, hold the CTRL button on your keyboard and select the volunteer
- Click OK and Commit Changes to save the settings.